- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: MARS ROCK SOLAR
- Model Number: FLD235-M156-60
- Material: Monocrystalline Silicon
- Size: 1650*992*45mm
- Number of Cells: 60(6*10pcs)
- Max. Power: 250W
- solar cells: >=18%, A grade, 156x156mm Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Cells
- Module Structure: inum Alloy Frame/Glass/EVA/Solar Cells/EVA/Backsheet/Junction Box
- Operation Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Color: Nice uniform dark blue
- Performance: Reliable technical parameters
- Weight: 19kg/pc
- Packing: 23pcs/Pallet
- Certificates: CE, TUV, RoHS, UL
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Crdboard Box+ Wooden carton+Wooden pallet|
|Delivery Detail:||Samples can be deliveryed out within 7day by DHL, UPS, FedEx|
SpecificationsHigh efficiency 235W 30V Mono
Reliable technical parmeters
90% power warranty in 25years
with CE, TUV, RoHS, UL Certificate
High power 235W 30V Tempered Glass Laminated Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Panel Module with CE, TUV, RoHS, UL Certificates
MARS ROCK SOLAR is a world leader in the photovoltaic industry, specializes in the development, production, marketing, construction and after-service of solar product. Now as one of the most professional solar products manufacturer, base on self-produce and self-market management, our yearly output has grown to over USD120, 000,000.
MARS ROCK solar panel modules are specifically designed for bothe roof-and ground-mounted applications. Due to strict internal quality standards, all modules benefit from exceptionally long durability, which results in maximised profitablity. The polycrystalline cells within each module are sorted to particularly narrow peformance tolerances, thereby allowing series interconnections with minimal mismatch losses.
Part 1. Product overall description
|Solar Cells Arrangement||60(6*10)|
|Solar Cells||A grade, high efficiency, 156*156mm(6*6inches) Mono|
|Module Structure||Aluminum Frame/Glass/EVA/Solar Cells/ EVA/Backsheet/Junction box|
|Certificates||CE, TUV, RoHS, UL certificates|
|Warranty||85% power output within 25years|
|Tempered Glass Thickness||3.2mm|
|Electric Classification||Application A grade|
|Frame Construction||Anodized Aluminum Alloy|
2. Product structure introduction:
3. Product features:
1) High-efficient solar cells ensure high performance of solar module and create more power under same condition.
2) Average power of PV modules is within positive tolerance.
3) 3.2mm high-transparent low-iron toughened glass, EVA laminate and water-proof TPT yield long life modules while enhancing cell performance.
4) Stable, heavy duty anodized aluminum frames with convenient mounting-access, for high wind pressure and snow load.
5) Bypass diodes to avoid hot-spot effect.
6) The backside of frames is equipped with drainage holes in order to eliminate the risk that rain or snow water may accumulate in the frame trough and freeze or even bend the frame in cold season.
7) 3 years warranty for PV module and its materials and corresponding fittings, 90% output of rated power after 10 years and 80% output of rated power after 25 years under Standard Test Conditions.
8) Comply with IEC61215 and IEC 61730 standard.
9) Produced under systemic quality control covering all processes and factors
4. Quality and Safety:
1) Durable, high-quality, smooth aluminum alloy frames;
2) Rigid construction-2400Pa & 5400Pa rated assembly;
3)Specially designed drainage holes prevent the frame from deforming or breaking due to freezing weather and other forces;
4) Rigorous quality control meetng the highest international standards
5) SO9001:2000 (Quality Management System) certified factories manufacturing world class products
6) UL listings: ROHS, CE, IEC etc.
1) free from defects in materials and workmanship for 10 years;
2) Solar panel module power output warranty: 90% in12 years; 80% in 25years.
3) 10years manufacture's warranty.
Part2. Mono solar panel parameter:
For our solar panels, they can be customized, also we can make necessary modification or innovation according to customers's demand.
Here please kindly check the parameters for 220W-305W Mono solar panel as below:
Part 2. Solar panel details introduction
A) How Do Solar Panel Work?
Basically, photovoltaic solar panels create electricity by converting sunlight into energy. The process by which this happen is known as the photovoltaic effect. "Photovoltaic" essentially means light electricity. You may have noticed that certain small devices like a solar-powered calculator won't work in the dark, but when exposed to light it will work just fine. This is an example of a tiny electric power generator built right into an everyday item with which that everyone is familiar. Many people are now lighting up their yard or landscaping with solar-powered garden lights. And perhaps you've seen traffic control signage and lighting powered by solar panels.
Made most commonly using the mineral silicon, solar cells essentially create electricity by converting photons of light into electrons. The "photovoltaic effect" occurs when photons of light from the sun strikes these cells, a portion of the energy is absorbed into the silicon, displacing electrons which then begin to flow. In order to harness this flow, the electrons are drawn into a magnetic field generated by positively- and negatively-charged metal contacts on the top and bottom of the cell. producing direct current, or DC, electricity. Using a DC to AC inverter, the DC current is converted to alternating current, or AC, which can then be used to power electrical appliances.
B) Solar Panel Structure
C) Solar Panel Raw Material
Imported Low-iron tempered glass with symmetrical thickness and the transmittivity up to 90%
Top quality EVA encapsulating
Adopting high quality EVA film with resisting ultraviolet radiation, antioxidant, and condensate material
High quality solar cells
Adopting high efficiency Monocrystalline Silicon or Polycrystalline Silicon solar cells, efficiency 16%-18%
Mechanic conductor joint
Easy-to-connect conductor joint secures safety and functionality of connections. Flexible component units ameliorate economic efficiency and easy operation. Due to low contact transition resistance no major heat damage or energy losses occur.
Top quality americium fluoride film
Antioxidant and resisting humidity, high-blooeded isolation prevent binding hydroxylation
Silicon sealing cement
High efficiency, no chemical reacitivity with EVA material and protection PVF film, secures chemical stability. Cement is applied into a groove in the construction and seals the lamination edge in such a way that no module infiltration of erosive gas or liquids occurs. At the same time, its elasticity serves as a protection against possible mechanic impacts during installation or rough handling
Aluminium Alloy Frame
Adopting imported Aluminium material with thickness are 25mm/35mm/40mm/45mm/50mm, it has enviromental, efficient,everlasting function, easy to installation and could resist atrocious weather.
Reliable Junction box
Excellent sealing ability provides safe and reliable electrical bonding. As opposed to spring contacts, the contacts here are soldered which is why no excessive heating or contact quality worsening appears. Cement offers excellent heat absorption, prevents diode damage cause by heat and serves as a protection against escape current.
D) Solar Panel Manufacturing Process
Part 3. Our Factory Introduction
A) Our workshop show
B) Production Equipment
Part 4. Quality Control (From Raw Material to Finished Solar Panel Module)
A) Solar Cells Inspection:
B) Solar Panel Module Inspection:
C) Inspection Steps:
QC 1: Soar Cell Inspection:
All solar cells adopted in our module production will be 100% inspected twice. The first 100% inspection in made in cell manufacturing workshop. The second 100% inspection is made in incomming material inspection in module manufacturing workshop. Purepose of the twice 100% inspection is to mark sure every piece of solar cells is good quality and minimize the NG rate in module production.
QC 2: EL Test:
Each piece of modules in manufacturing workshop shall pass twice EL test. The fist EL test is made before laminating. The second EL test is made after laminating. Purpos of the twice EL test is to detectd defective cells in a single module and avoid leakage to our customers.
QC 3: Flash Test:
Each piece of modules will be tested in a closed flash test facility with simulated condition which is periodically calibrated by the authorized thirty party. Each piece of modules will be classified to different grade according to the flash test result.
QC 4: Water and Fire test: all the solar panel modules must be waterproof and fireproof tested before they go out, which makes every customer at ease to use in the extremly bad weather.
QC 5: Final Inspection:
Each piece of modules will be inspected before packing to ensure high quality.
The EL test, flash test and final inspection result of each module are recorded. The modules are tracable by the label stick on each module.
Validating that raw materials and finished products meet expected long-term performance through accelerated environmental testing.
Part 5. About Packaging
Part 6. Approved Certificates:
A) FCC Certificate
B) RoHS Certificate
C) CE Certificate