- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Mars Rock Solar
- Material: Polycrystalline Silicon
- Size: 156mmx156mm or 6inch x 6inch
- Number of Cells: 1
- Max. Power: 4.1Watts
- Efficiency: 16-17%
- Grade: A
- Busbar quantity: 2
- Color: nice uniform blue color
- Diagonal: 156mm x156mm±0.5mm
- Weight: 12±0.5 g
- Thickness(Si): 240μm ± 40μm, 200μm ± 40μm , 180μm± 30μm
- Back: surface aluminum back-surface field
- Front: Blue silicon nitride anit-reflection coatings 1.9mm Silver Busbar
- Life span: more than 25years under correct laminated process
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||foma packing|
|Delivery Detail:||4 days by DHL or UPS International carrier|
Specifications156mm Multi Solar Cell for Solar Modules
Nice uniform blue color
156mm Multi Solar Cell for Solar Modules
1, Solar Cells Structure
2, Mechanical Date and Design
1.8mm bus bars (Silver)
Blue anti-reflecting coating (Silicon nitride)
3mm wide soldering pads (Silver)
Back surface field (aluminum).
3, Electrical Parameters
Efficiency cell (%)
Maximum power Pmpp(w)
Peak voltage Vmp(V)
Peak current Imp (A)
Open-circuit Voltage Voc(V)
Short-circuit current Isc(A)
5, Intensity Dependence
6.I-V Curve & Spectral Response
High conversion efficiencies resulting in superior power output performance
Outstanding power ourput even in low light or high temperature conditions
Optimized design for ease of soldering and lamination
Long-term stability,reliability and performance
Low breakage rate
8.Quality Assurance & Control
ISO9001 quality management system and ISO14001 environmental management system standard are completely implemented in our company's solar cell manufacture process.
1, classified efficiency grades by both minimum power and power current
2, Screened for reverse current and shunt resistance
3, Constant reliability monitoring
4, Sorted into four defined color classes
5, Minimal button marks
6, No beading
7,Low warpage and bowing
8, REACH-SVHC and RoHS compliant
How Solar Cells Work
Photovoltaic cells, also known as PV or solar cells, are created from semiconductor material such as silicon. The process of solar conversion works as follows:
1) When light strikes the cells, a specific portion or "band" of the light wave is absorbed by the material.
2) That solar energy causes the semiconductor material to release electrons.
3) The semiconductor material is positioned within an electrical field by using negatively and positively charged silicon (n-type and p-type), so that all electrons set "fee" from the material are forced to flow-generating electrical current.
Solar Cells Manufacturing Line
Solar Cells Manufacturing Process
Especially mentioned that you can't multimeter to test the solar cells, it is not the right way!
To test solar cell should use the professional equipment, please check above photos to see how we test.
Please noted that, there have many PM points on the solar cells, use multimeter only can touch 1 or 2 PM point, it is hard to make the current come out. You can see our test equipment; there have many metal needles, almost touch the whole solar cell busbar. Normally, to use the multimeter, no matter what kind solar cells, sometime there only very less current come out, like 0.1-0.5A!
Solar Cells is very fragile, to want to delivery to you safely and quickly, we will make a very stronger and careful packing