- Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland), Fujian, China(mainland)
- Brand Name: MARSROCK, MARSROCK
- Type: Thin Film solar panel
- Material: Amorphous silicon
- Max power: 0.75W
- Efficiency: >15%
- Size: 150X100mm
- Thickness: 2.0mm
- Voltage: 6V
- Output power warranty: Reduce less than 20% in 25 years
- Number of cells: 4
|Packaging Details:||1. Every 50pcs in one small bag. 2. Put bags in a hard carton with foam to protect it from shaking in the transportation. 3. Using transparant plastic film to cover the carton to avoid the dust and humidity.|
|Delivery Detail:||About 10 days after payment|
0.72W 6V Flexible Thin Film Solar Panel
We can accept customize manufacturing flexible solar panel, if your quantity is suitable.
Flexible solar panel is use special high-end thin film technology. It is has more advantages than laminated solar panel, such as good performance in the high temperature and in the low light, light weight to be more suitable for buildings which are sensitive in weight. The most important feature of the flexible solar panel is can be flexible or foldable. This feature can give more space for architects to realize their colorful design.
The blue, green and red cell coatings can absorb the corresponding lights in the sunshine. The function of absorbing different light band is the key to increase the cell’s efficiency, especially in the low light and scattered light conditions.
|Shadow Tolerance||Loss (4%-5%)|
|Power Output Warranty||Reduce not higher than 20% within 25 years|
|Low Light Performance||20% higher generating capacity|
>>Flexible (foldable): provide free design space for architects, and can connect with bending surface, meet the aesthetic requirement for BIPV
>>Lightweight: especially suitable for some installation surfaces is sensitive to weight.
>> Durable: polyester film encapsulated, ultraviolet resistant, moisture resistant, the application which over 10 years under extreme conditions have been proven by research, widely use for satellite, ocean, military various fields.
>>Without glass: Don’t breakage if stroked by hail, however, monocrystalline silicon or polycrystalline silicon solar modules stocked by hail, maybe need replacement solar modules, if so, will happen much cost. Also can walk on the flexible solar modules freely, it’s easy for installation and maintenance.
>>Shadow tolerance: good outside working performance under low light condition.
>>Superior performance under high light condition: 10%-20% higher power input than monocrystalline silicon or polycrystalline solar modules under high temperature.
>>Higher power generation.
>>Good self-cleaning: the surface has high pollution resistant, easy clean, climate resistant features, normally; dirt can be discharged clean by rain.
>>Easy to install
1) Roll to roll without waste any precious resource.
2) Auto vacuum deposition technology—energy input is lower than Monocrystalline silicon and Polycrystalline Silicon solar module, it is high efficiency green environmental product.
3) Thin film technology---1/300 lower coating thickness than Monocrystalline silicon and Polycrystalline silicon solar modules, very save raw material.
4) 3-layer P-N conjunction technology—3-layer P-N conjunction of solar cell processing technology and can absorb not only the red spectrum as the crystalline solar cells but also the blue & green spectrums in the sunlights; .Very suitable on those areas with poor sunlight & still be with good power output even under the cloudy or rainy day.
Different between flexible solar panel and tempered glass laminated solar panel
|Types||Flexible solar module||Laminated solar module|
|Thickness||4mm||20-50mm (with aluminum alloy frame)|
|Encapsulation material||Polyester film||Tempered glass|
|Temperature performance||-0.21%°C||-0.49%-0.5% °C|
|Row light performance||20% higher Generating capacity||----|
|Shadow tolerance||Loss (4%-5%)||Loss at least 30%|
|Limited Power Output Warranty||Reduce 8% at 10 years||Reduce 10% at 10 years|
|Reduce 16% at 20 years||Reduce 20% at 20 years|
|Reduce not higher than 20% at 25 years||Reduce not higher than 25% at 25 years|
|Durable performance||Flexible/without glass encapsulation||Without flexible/tempered glass encapsulation|
|Average weight for solar modules (m²)||3.4 kg/m²||13-15kg/m²|
Because of the features of flexible solar panel, it is widly application is various aspects.