Samples can be deliveried out within 5 days after payment
Amorphous Silicon Flexible Thin Film Solar Panel
2W 6V 375*160mm,0.12KG
Flexible & Folding
Easy to carry
2W 6V 375*160mm Amorphous Silicon Flexible Thin Film Solar Panel
Part 1 About Flexible Thin Film Solar Panel
1, Flexible solar panel structure
2, Product basic introduce
Good high Temperature and Low Light Performance
Limited Power Output Warranty no less than 80% at 25 years
Multiconductor connector or junction box
Shadow tolerance, bypass diodes Connected across every solar cell
Max system voltage 600VDC
Complies with IEC61646 standard.
3, Technology advantages
1) Zero discharge
2) No dangerous fuel stockage
3) No remove components
4) Silent Running
5) Zero breakage, low maintenance cost
6) Without manual operation
7) Without running cost
8) Long lifetime
1) Flexible (foldable): provide free design space for architects, and can connect with bending surface, meet the aesthetic requirement for BIPV
2) Lightweight: especially suitable for some installation surfaces is sensitive to weight.
3) Durable: polyester film encapsulated, ultraviolet resistant, moisture resistant, the application which over 10 years under extreme conditions have been proven by research, widely use for satellite, ocean, military various fields.
4) Without glass: Don’t breakage if stroked by hail, however, monocrystalline silicon or polycrystalline silicon solar modules stocked by hail, maybe need replacement solar modules, if so, will happen much cost. Also can walk on the flexible solar modules freely, it’s easy for installation and maintenance. 5) Shadow tolerance: good outside working performance under low light condition.
6) Superior performance under high light condition: 10%-20% higher power input than monocrystalline silicon or polycrystalline solar modules under high temperature.
7) Higher power generation.
8) Good self-cleaning: the surface has high pollution resistant, easy clean, climate resistant features, normally; dirt can be discharged clean by rain.
9) Easy to install
Part 2 About manufacturing
1, Manufacturing workshop
2, Manufacturing process
3, monolithic intergration
4, Manufacturing technology
1) Roll to roll without waste any precious resource.
2) Auto vacuum deposition technology—energy input is lower than Monocrystalline silicon and Polycrystalline Silicon solar module, it is high efficiency green environmental product.
3) Thin film technology---1/300 lower coating thickness than Monocrystalline silicon and Polycrystalline silicon solar modules, very save raw material.
4) 3-layer P-N conjunction technology—3-layer P-N conjunction of solar cell processing technology and can absorb not only the red spectrum as the crystalline solar cells but also the blue & green spectrums in the sunlights; .Very suitable on those areas with poor sunlight & still be with good power output even under the cloudy or rainy day
Part 3 Difference between Flexible solar module and crystalline silicon solar module