Samples can be deliveryed out within 5 day after payment via DHL
4W 6V 560*215mm Portable Flexible Solar Module with USB Outlet & Interface
Part 1 About Flexible Thin Film Solar Panel
1, Flexible solar panel structure
2, Product basic introduce
Good high Temperature and Low Light Performance
Limited Power Output Warranty no less than 80% at 25 years
Multiconductor connector or junction box
Shadow tolerance, bypass diodes Connected across every solar cell
Max system voltage 600VDC
Complies with IEC61646 standard.
operating voltage & current: 4.5V 0.66A
Charge object:Mobile phone,MP3 MP4 game consoles, etc.
Components: USB outlet & interface standard configuration
Raw material: water proof TPE inside,transparen/matte surface film package, four steam eye buckle design, easy to install, fixed on the surface of blackpacks, cloting and glass surface, etc.
4, Technology advantages
1) Zero discharge
2) No dangerous fuel stockage
3) No remove components
4) Silent Running
5) Zero breakage, low maintenance cost
6) Without manual operation
7) Without running cost
8) Long lifetime
1), portability, apply for the outdoors's power supply
2), resistant to corrosion, thermostability(up to 80°C)
3), resistant to low temperature(up to -40°C)
4), aging-resistant (over 20years)
7) easy folding and expanding
we can make all kinds of flexible amorphours silicons solar panel cells according to clients' requirement.
Part 2 About manufacturing
1, Manufacturing workshop
2, Manufacturing process
3, monolithic intergration
4, Manufacturing technology
1) Roll to roll without waste any precious resource.
2) Auto vacuum deposition technology—energy input is lower than Monocrystalline silicon and Polycrystalline Silicon solar module, it is high efficiency green environmental product.
3) Thin film technology---1/300 lower coating thickness than Monocrystalline silicon and Polycrystalline silicon solar modules, very save raw material.
4) 3-layer P-N conjunction technology—3-layer P-N conjunction of solar cell processing technology and can absorb not only the red spectrum as the crystalline solar cells but also the blue & green spectrums in the sunlights; .Very suitable on those areas with poor sunlight & still be with good power output even under the cloudy or rainy day
Part 3 Difference between Flexible solar module and crystalline silicon solar module